“But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me
fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.”
Some things we learn from the life of Caleb:
- He walked by faith, stood apart from the crowd & looked for the hand of God in situations.
- Caleb asked, “Where is God in this?”, “What is He trying to do and to teach me?”. “I must deal with this in faith!”, “We are well able…”.
- Caleb wasn’t surface, shallow or small-minded. He was a man of content, character and commitment.
- People with vision truly from God have an uncommon depth to them. Their spirit is resilient, reassuring and refreshing.
- While others dwell on the giants of life and fall by the way, Calebs dwell on the mountains of promise and keep going.
- Obtaining the mountain God has for us will involve waiting on God, wading through problems and wanting it more than anything else.
- When the want for what God wants for us increases, the want for what we want for us decreases.
- There is no price too great for a reward that is far greater!